CAMPUS SECURITY REPORTS

10-2-2008Car AccidentLot 39A vehicle was backing out of a parking space when it struck a second vehicle. Students were driving both cars, neither student sustained injuries. Neither car required towing.

10-2-2008InformationA student received threats while walking across campus with two friends. The student’s teacher advised him to notify DPS. DPS took statements from the student and the two friends who witnessed the account. 10-2-2008Property DamageDPS responded to a call from Spiva Library staff regarding the book return drop box being damaged. Spiva Library submitted a work order to the physical plant for repairs. 10-6-2008TheftMaupin HallA student reported the theft of their bicycle from the bike rack in front of Maupin Hall. The student padlocked the bike to the rack, the lock was found on the ground by the rack. A bicycle belonging to a friend of the student was also missing; however, it was recovered behind Maupin Hall. 10-6-2008Student IllnessUmmel TechnologyDPS responded to a report of an ill student. The student explained they were having sharp pains in their lower back and left side. The student was seen by the Campus Health Office and was referred to Webb City Urgent Care.