Zeta Tau Alpha Service Projects

Dear Chart staff:

I am the Service Chair for Zeta Tau Alpha, one of your sororities here on campus. I would simply like to inform you of some service events planned for this semester. I’d like the campus and community to become more involved with Greek life – to let them know that there’s a lot more to being Greek than they think. With your help, I believe the students will become more interested in what we do, especially since it’s not always limited to the sororities and fraternities.

October is going to be a service month. The entire month is dedicated to community service projects, and hopefully, we will conduct a “Service Race”. In November, we will be having a Thanksgiving food drive, also campus-wide. December is extremely special, and most of all I would appreciate your participation in this month. We are going to choose a needy family from here in the 4-states, and basically give them Christmas. I want students, if they are able, to either provide a small gift or donation (in good condition) that we can give to the family.

These details of these projects are still being worked out. If you would like more information, please contact me at: [email protected], or feel free to call me (417) 592-0705.

As always, thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Danna WestService ChairZeta Tau Alpha, Eta Upsilon Chapter