Students use parked car as trampoline

Theft

02/20/2003

9 p.m.

A student discovered his checkbook was missing from his automobile after receiving an overdraft notice from his bank. The vehicle was parked on lot 25 while he was out of town. He was advised to notify the police, contact his bank and close his account.

Injured Person

02/27/2003

8 p.m.

A student contacted security reporting that she had fallen on the ice on the south side of Leggett & Platt Athletic Center near Taylor Hall. She planned to see a doctor about a possible broken rib.

The same student said she had run into a parked car with a vehicle in the lot south of Leggett & Platt Athletic Center.

Security advised her that both should go to the security office and fill out an accident report.

Information

03/05/2003

1:15 a.m.

After a noise disturbance, a student notified security that five males were jumping on a car in lot 25. Security made note of the broken ice on the car but were not able to distinguish damage. The student contacted the owner of the car who was to notify security of any damage. Three suspects were named.

Harassment

03/05/2003

9:30 a.m.

Security was contacted in reference to racial slurs on a message board on a residence hall door. Twice on Feb. 26, once on March 3 and again on March 5 racial slurs and hate speech had been written on the message board. Pictures were taken. There are no suspects in the incidents.