Campus Security Reports

Theft

10/27/2006

Leggett & Platt

A DPS officer was contacted in reference to a theft. A student reported $22, a credit card and a discount card stolen from a locker in the men’s football locker room. He was also advised to report the incident to the Joplin Police Department.

Threats

10/27/2006

Leggett & Platt

A DPS officer was called to the Leggett & Platt Athletic Center, where a McAuley football player reported $40 missing from his wallet. He was advised by the DPS officer to call appropriate the Joplin Police Department.

Theft

10/26/2006

Blaine Hall

A student contacted DPS in reference to missing clothing. The student reported missing about seven outfits from his closet. The student had checked with his roommate and friends and none had borrowed the clothes. The clothes were valued at approximately $700. The student was advised to also contact the Joplin Police Department.

Theft

10/26/2006

Lot 17

A student contacted DPS in reference to damage to her vehicle and missing property. The student indicated her purse, which was under the seat, was missing. The purse contained $83, her driver’s license, house keys, credit cards and a Movie Gallery card.

Property Destruction

10/24/2006

Lot 39

A DPS officer was contacted in reference to damage to a vehicle. The victim reported the passenger side mirror had been knocked off her vehicle and placed on the hood. The vehicle was a black 1998 Geo Metro.

Vehicle Accident

10/24/2006

Lot 31

A DPS officer was contacted by the driver of a maroon 1997 Ford F150 truck in relation to a motor vehicle accident. He advised the officer that while backing his truck he struck the hand rail leading down to Mansion Lane from Lot 31. There was no damage to the truck. The vertical support for the rail was bent.