Marijuana not worth time

Marijuana not worth time

Marijuana not worth time

To each is own, but not always. Some activities students at Southern engage in may not necessarily be in their best interest.

It’s all been said before, but some people don’t seem to listen.

Marijuana is an addictive and deadly drug.

It can cause far worse symptoms than plain tobacco.

Medical marijuana has its place in society concerning highly regulated uses, but that’s where the use of such drugs should stop. Face it, student’s should act as adults. They should be capable of making their own decisions. And, those decisions should be educated and defendable. However, that does not often hold. Students who smoke marijuana are leaving their better judgment behind. The hazards of using such a substance far outweigh any possible “benefits.”

Why is it necessary for students to put harmful things in their bodies to feel good? If students need a way to relax a nap should do the trick.

Lung, throat, and mouth cancers can be traced to both tobacco and marijuana use not to mention paranoia.

There are reasons marijuana has been placed on the illicit drug list – because it can be addictive.

Before anyone even considers taking a drag of cannabis, he or she should be educated on what is really going on.

There are better ways to spend one’s life than by smoking it away with marijuana.

If students are that stressed out the Student Support Center is just a few buildings away.

Get high off education. Life is worth far too much to simply try something because it seems, “cool.”