CAMPUS SECURITY REPORTS

10-9-2009HarassmentBlaine Hall

An individual reported harassmen to DPS and wished to remain anonymous.

10-12-2009Ill StudentTaylor Hall

At 12:08 p.m. DPS responded to a report of an ill student. The student reported extreme stomach pain and back pain on her right side. She was taken to the Wilcoxon Health Center for evaluation and treatment.

10-13-2009InformationUmmel Technology Center

DPS was dispatched to Ummel Technology Center on the report of a person having a seizure. The individual was not having a seizure but felt ill. After she began vomiting, METS was called to the scene.

10-4-2009AssaultLot 25

At 2:35 p.m. DPS responded to an assault in lot 25. They found a woman lying on the ground. Her boyfriend had thrown her to the ground. She hit her head on the curb and was knocked unconscious. She revived before DPS responded. She was taken by ambulance to St. John’s Hospital. The perpetrator was arrested.

Vehicle AccidentLot 4

A University van struck and damaged a side mirror on a parked Dodge Caravan.

10-15-2009InformationResidence Hall Grounds

A woman contacted DPS regarding two males who had repeatedly knocked on her daughter’s residence hall door.DPS spoke with two men matching the description of the individuals, but exhibited no suspicious behavoir.

10-16-2009TheftSpiva Library

A student reported a missing blue jeans jacket valued at $100. The student had left it on a chair when she wen to the restroom. When she returned, the jacket was gone.

FraudGockel Hall

A student reported fraudulent use of his credit cards in making Internet purchases. There are no suspects.

Vehicle AccidentLot 5

A parked vehicle backed out of a space, striking another parked vehicle.

10-19-2009InformationMaupin Hall

DPS was dispatched about a possible fight. The officer reported what sounded like loud argument. The individuals did not appear to be injured and were asked to keep down the noise level.