Two bags go missing in Student Life Center

Vehicle Accident

10/12/2005

1:35 p.m.

A Department of Public Safety officer was contacted in reference to a hit and run accident. A student said she was walking to her vehicle when she saw a vehicle hit another vehicle in lot 39. The student said she saw the driver of the vehicle get out and inspect the damage and then get back in the vehicle and drive away.

Theft

10/13/2005

Noon

A DPS officer was contacted in reference to the theft of a black carry bag with an umbrella on the side. The bag contained the owner’s homework and jacket. The bag was left near the entrance to the cafeteria in the Student Life Center. The student had left it for 45 minutes and came back to find it missing. The bag was later found on the third floor of Blaine Hall.

Theft

10/13/2005

12:25 p.m.

A DPS officer was contacted in reference to a stolen Missouri Southern bag. The bag was left in front of the cafeteria in the SLC and when the owner returned, the bag was missing. The student reported having money and school supplies in the bag. There were no suspects at the time.

Theft

10/18/2005

9:00 a.m.

DPS was contacted in reference to two stolen satellite speakers which were removed from the ceiling in Webster Hall Room 204. The speakers were not yet installed. A remote control was stolen as well. The estimated value of the speakers is $145 each.