Warm welcome to student body, upcoming Greek event

Sean Grove - President of Sigma Pi

Sean Grove – President of Sigma Pi

The gentlemen of Sigma Pi want to formally invite every single Missouri Southern student to an upcoming event. We will be hosting a pizza and movie night at 8 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 20 in the Student Life Center. Anyone that wants to show up is welcome. We’ll be watching Animal House on the big screen, serving free pizza and refreshments. And be having an all-around good time! We have the room reserved from 8 p.m. until midnight. After the movie is over, feel free to stick around for pool and ping-pong.

A list of other activities we will be having for Southern students will be made available on our website. These events include an upcoming camping trip, touch football at the dorms, barbeque at the volleyball court, and many others. If you would like to get a hold of us, feel free to check online at www.etamu.us. You can also send any questions to [email protected].

It has been my experience over the last three years, that the Greek organizations haven’t done enough to reach you, the student. We’ve all held events and had socials, but we haven’t done enough to make a large impact on Southern’s campus. For instance, did you know that Sigma Pi has won two consecutive national awards for its service to Southern through philanthropies? You probably haven’t. In recognition of this, you will be seeing those not so familiar Greek letters around campus more often. You will see Sigma Pi at student activities. You will see Sigma Pi at home games. You will see Sigma Pi.

We are proud to be Greek. More importantly, we are proud to serve Southern’s students and campus.