CAMPUS SECURITY REPORTS

8-16-08Theft East HallTwo laptop computers were reported missing. Roomates left a door open between 6:30 and 10 p.m. and when they returned the computers were gone.

8-18-08DisturbanceKuhn HallA student arrived at the health center demanding immediate access to the school nurse. Worried that the student’s boisterous behavior may progress to violence, a health center employee contacted campus police. The student had a history of drug related problems and was referred to outside treatment.

Federal WarrantSecurity BuildingThe Jasper County Sheriff’s Office contacted campus police regarding a person wanted on a federal warrant. The person was spotted driving on University Parkway and was taken to Jasper County jail.

8-19-08AccidentLot 5At approximately 2:30 p.m. two individuals reported a car accident. Both individuals were asked to fill out a statement form and exchange information.

Missing ItemReynolds HallAn individual reported a missing wallet. The person lost it between noon and 2 p.m.

InformationSpiva LibraryDPS was contacted in response to a person viewing pornography on a computer work station. The person had been warned about viewing inappropriate sites before. The person was contacted and reported to the Dean of Students.